Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Full-time librarians regularly schedule one-on-one consultations with graduate students in person, by phone,
and video chat.
- This is especially useful when you begin the research process for your Capstone project, but we’ll also meet with you for any reason during your time in the program! Whether it’s research in your beginning courses, citations, etc.
- We can discuss with you which avenues of research will be most fruitful for your particular topic area, brainstorm strategies on your topic, demonstrate techniques to increase efficiency, and help you think about options for gathering content that may not come from “traditional” databases.
- The GLE 501 course will cover many research basics, but we are always happy to provide a refresher regarding research skills learned as an undergraduate, refresher on search tools, and resources. Sessions or consults are customized to address your needs at the moment.
- Video tutorials or modules are often within your Moodle course. Some Professors request specific videos just for their Moodle course. Don’t see a video tutorial on a topic you’d like or need? -- Check the All Guides (Blue Tab) page.
- Still looking for something else? Let us know and we’ll check for a relevant tutorial, schedule a meeting with you, or email guided help as an alternative.
NCU Student Account and ID Access
If you have questions or issues with your student account/ID or NCU password/username, please contact the IT Department.
IT Wiki and Request Help: it.northcentral.edu