Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Full-time librarians regularly schedule one-on-one meetings with Seniors completing a final project.
- We'll meet with you in-person, via video chat, or the option that works best for you and we'll give you a lot of email follow-up when necessary too.
- This is especially useful when you begin the research process for your Senior project, but we’ll also meet with you for any reason during your time at NCU or in preparing for the Senior project!
- For research in your beginning courses, citations, etc.
- We can discuss with you:
- which resources for research will be most useful for your particular topic area.
- brainstorm strategies on your topic.
- demonstrate techniques to increase efficiency.
- help you think about options for gathering content that may not come from “traditional” databases.
- research for Creative projects.
- find additional relevant sources to meet any minimum required by your Professor.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Even though many topic or subject areas are well covered by NCU's collections, you will be conducting a higher level of research and you'll want the most relevant content or need very specific sources. That may mean using an ILL request to get an article or book NCU does not own.
- If you're a resident living farther away from the NCU campus, another State, or Country: Request online ILL sources. See the Tips in the Online Student guide for print book options.
- If you're a resident living close to the NCU campus and can visit frequently: Request online & print ILL.
NCU Student Account and ID Access
If you have questions or issues with your student account/ID or NCU password/username, please contact the IT Department.
IT Wiki and Request Help: it.northcentral.edu